Five days of targeted professional meetings for trade visitors
IADE Tunisia allows visitors to optimize their prospecting budgets on five days of targeted professional meetings and in the same place.
You will have the opening to develop business opportunities, learn about the latest innovations in the industry and attend technical conferences on the sector updates.
- Discover new types of hardware and systems
- Involvement in the equipment purchase process
- Prospecting for new business opportunities
- Competitive intelligence
- Promotion of products and services to exhibitors
- Become an exhibitor for the next edition
- Find a local representative
Access to the Event
Access to the show during the first three days is exclusively dedicated
to professional visitors using invitations or visitor badges.
There is 2 ways to get access to the Event:
- 1st Option: Taking a visitor ticket for one day or for the four days : 1 day at 30 € or 5 days at 60 € (Registration and Payment available on site, or when functionality will be active on the website)
- 2nd Option : B to B meetings Package – Full access to the event with a planning for the B to B meetings with exhibitors, official delegations and other visitors. (Rate : 590€)
Visitor registration will be available soon on the website. Please visit this page regularly.
If you would like to reserve access to the exhibition, please contact the IADE Tunisia team.
The visitors attending IADE 2020 during the 2 last days will have the opportunity to see various flying displays performed by experienced, talented Tunisians and foreign pilots.
Expomedia Tunisia in collaboration with all the partners, is providing all the facilities available to welcome the visitors.
- A flying display programme especially planned for trade and general public. A range of aircrafts will offer to visitors the highest quality show,
- General public area set up next to the runway allowing visitors to admire the spectacular moments the flying display,
- Official souvenir shops located from the heart of the exhibition,
- A complete plan of action drawn up to welcome general public: signage, show maps, restaurants, etc.